Tyler's #TBRTakedown Wrap Up!

12:26:00 AM

Woohoo! The #TBRTakedown 2.0 read-a-thon is over! I think I did pretty well! I read a total of 4 books during the last week of July thanks to this read-a-thon!
My TBR- http://ourstoriesareperfect.blogspot.com/2015/07/tbrtakedown-20-read-thon-tbr.html



DAY 1{July 25th}- When I started the day, I was 35% through "The Book Thief" by Marcus Zusak. I read 350 pages on the first day and finished my first book at 9:36 PM! I didn't read anything else that night because I needed a break!

My Day 1 Challenge Entry: What I'm Reading to Kick Off The Read-A-Thon

                                       
DAY 2{July 26th}-  I started "Never Fade" by Alexandra Bracken. I don't know my exact page count for that day, but i know I didn't read more than 150 pages!
My Day 2 Challenge Entry: Favorite Series


DAY 3{July 27th}- I read a lot this day because we went to the beach!(I was on vacation for most of the read-a-thon.) I just sat out and read! By the end of the day, I only had 50 pages of "Never Fade" left.

My Day 3 Challenge Entry: My Name in Books. T for Twilight, Y from Since You've Been Gone. L for City of Lost Souls, E for The Elite, R for The Retribution of Mara Dyer


DAY 4{July 28th}- I finished my second book of this read-a-thon! At this point, my page count was 857 pages! I also started "The Diviners" by Libba Bray on the 4th day! At 11:30 PM, I was about 17% through it!
My Day 4 Challenge Entry: Top 5 Standalones


DAY 5{July 29th}- I didn't really read much because we had a four hour road trip, and I get really carsick. I think I managed to read when we got home though!

My Day 5 Challenge Entry: It was supposed to be your Top 5 Most Embarrassing Unread Books on your shelf, but this is the only book I haven't read that I own!


DAY 6{July 30th}- I completed my 3rd book of the week! Finishing the Diviners added 578 pages to my page count! In only 6 days, I had read 1,435 pages!

                        My Day 6 Challenge Entry Pt 1: Book Poetry- If I Stay, Dorothy Must Die.













My Day 6 Challenge Entry Pt 2 Book Poetry- Beautiful Creatures, Looking For Alaska Where She Went

















DAY 7{July 31st}- For the final day, I started and finished "Inside Out & Back Again" by Thanhha Lai. This book was written in verse which made it a really quick read! I probably read it in less than 2 hours, if not quicker! It added 260 pages to my count!

My Day 7 Challenge Entry: Book Scavenger Hunt- Favorite Title, Fav Under Hyped Book, Fav Hyped Book, Fav Spine, Favorite 2015 Read so far


Total Page Count- 1,695 Pages
Books I Completed- "The Book Thief", "Never Fade", "The Diviners", "Inside Out & Back Again"


I had a fantastic time participating in this read-a-thon, and I just wanted to say thank you to Shannon(@leaninglights) and the other hosts for making it possible! Shannon was also kind enough to host a very generous giveaway, so I would also like to say thank you for that as well!

If you want to be my friend on GoodReads and see what I rated all of these books, here is my link. https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/37952813-tyler-felmet
If you want to see the other books I read this month, here's a link to my wrap-up. http://ourstoriesareperfect.blogspot.com/2015/07/tylers-july-wrap-up.html 

-Tyler| @perfectabeth__

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Followers

Subscribe