Tyler's Booktube-A-Thon Wrap Up!

7:28:00 PM

BOOKTUBE-A-THON IS OVER! LET ME KNOW HOW YOU DID IN THE COMMENT SECTION!


Day 1{August 3rd}- I started this read-a-thon off with a bang! At about 1 in the morning, I started "Dreaming Anastasia" by Joy Preble. I ended up finishing it around 5 P.M., and then I started the sequel "Haunted". I only got 52 pages in, but that didn't bother me because my plan was just to finish one book a day.
Challenges Completed- "Read A Book With Blue On The Cover"

Day 2{August 4th}- I only got 64% into "Haunted" on Day 2. Whoops!
Challenges Completed- None.

Day 3{August 5th}- I stayed up until 1:40 A.M. to finish "Haunted"! The only other thing that I read that day was 100 pages of "Will Grayson, Will Grayson".
Challenges Completed- I ended up having to change up which book completes each challenge because I forgot that my Amazon order with "I Was Here" and "Will Grayson, Will Grayson" came on the 4th, which meant that "Haunted" wasn't my most recently acquired book. I counted "Haunted" towards the challenge to "Read 7 Books".

Day 4{August 6th}- I read so much this day! The first thing I read was "Will Grayson, Will Grayson", and then I read "The Son of Sobek" in one sitting. I also read "The Staff of Serapis" and "The Crown of Ptolemy", which are the other two Percy Jackson crossover novellas. At this point, I was back on track for my goal of reading a book each day.
Challenges Completed- "Read The Last Book You Acquired" and "Read A Book Without Letting Go Of It"

Day 5-7{August 7th-August 9th}- I only read 26 pages of "The 5th Wave" because school started on the 7th, and I was just too exhausted to read! The weekend just ended up not being good for me either. By not good for me, I just mean that I wasn't motivated.
Challenges Completed- None.


*Books Read*
"Dreaming Anastasia" by Joy Preble
"Haunted" by Joy Preble
"Will Grayson, Will Grayson" by David Levithan and John Green
"The Son of Sobek" by Rick Riordan
"The Staff of Serapis" by Rick Riordan
"The Crown of Ptolemy" by Rick Riordan

*Challenges Completed*
"Read A Book With Blue On The Cover"
"Read The Last Book You Acquired"
"Read A Book Without Letting Go Of It"
And I read 6/7 books and 26 pages of a 7th books.


Okay you guys! Although I didn't totally meet my goals, I think I did pretty well! Did you guys participate? Did you do well? Did you participate in the Twitter sprints? Tell me all about it!
-Tyler| @perfectabeth__

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Followers

Subscribe