REVIEW- The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey

11:53:00 PM

“We’re here, and then we’re gone, and it’s not about the time we’re here, but what we do with the time.” ― Rick Yancey, The 5th Wave 
 

My Rating: ✮☆ 4/5

 Non-Spoiler Review: 

The first thing I'd like to say is even people who don't like sci-fi will like this book! I'm not a big fan of sci-fi myself and so I never really got around to picking this up until I; 1. heard about the movie and, 2. Found out that Rick Yancey was coming to Ya'll Fest (he didn't end up being about to come because he was sick :/ )
I really didn't have any expectations going into this book, I knew nothing about it other than it was sci-fi and I didn't really like sci-fi, so I did what I always do when I find it hard to pick up a book...I listened to it on Audible. I actually ended up listening to the whole thing on Audible because the voice actors were so great! I found it much more interesting to listen too! The writing (what little I read on the actual page and what I listened too...) was easy to read, but very flowing and not too simple. I really enjoyed The 5th Wave and actually ended up buying the second book; The Infinite Sea. 


 


















IG| ourstoriesareperfect







Don't forget to follow this blog and comment to share your opinions on this review! If you'd like go check out our links, which are on our pages right there at the top! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Followers

Subscribe