REVIEW- I'll Give You The Sun by Jandy Nelson

10:51:00 PM

'Maybe some people are just meant to be in the same story.'

My Rating: ✮☆ 4/5


Non-Spoiler Review:

I have to say starting this book wasn't so easy for me, the chapter were long and I wasn't into the story much at first, but when you hit the first hundred pages and you meet more characters you won't want to put it down! This book left me in awe, Jandy Nelson's writing is fantastic and captivating! I can't wait to read more of her works!




















Spoiler-Review:

I related a lot to this story, Jude and Noah being artists really got me back in my drawing mood and I often had to stop reading and sketch. Also I found this book to be a very unique contemporary, it felt very real and plausible but at the same time it was still interesting. The way the story is told in two different point of views through the chapters and then intertwine to reveal what happened between the twins was the perfect way of writing this book. Each point of view makes you love that character even more. Sometimes you want to read about Noah more than Jude and vice-versa. The cliffhanger  chapters really make you want to keep reading and never stop!

 IG| ourstoriesareperfect











Don't forget to follow this blog and comment to share your opinions on this review! If you'd like go check out our links, which are on our pages right there at the top! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Followers

Subscribe