The Book Life Tag

1:48:00 AM

Isn't it a reader's dream to be transported to another world? Well, dreams are coming true with this tag!


1) Who would your parents be?
Makayla: Well, if we are talking about actual parents, there are very few that are even there in YA, but I'd have to say Luke Garroway and Jocelyn Fray from The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare. (But then again I think Lola's dads are great and funny in Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins)
Tyler: I would kill for parents like Mia's from If I Stay! They're so fun and loving. It would be great to have their attitudes around me all the time. Maybe some of their coolness could rub off on me? Probably just wishful thinking!

2) Who would your sister be?
Makayla: Either Cath Avery from Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell or Isabelle Lightwood. To be honest I'd like both! (Also I feel like all of these are going to be TMI characters)
Tyler: I would fricking love for Annabeth Chase to be my sister, but I don't think I could handle her dating Percy because I'd be too jealous. I'm going to have to go with Hermione Granger. They're both smart, strong, and amazing girls which are great qualities for a sister to have. Plus with Hermione, I can hang out with Ron and Harry! <3


3) Who would your brother be?
Makayla: Definitely Alec Lightwood or Simon Lewis, see I told you! (Do I even need to say they are from The Mortal Instruments anymore?)
Tyler: Um.... I kinda want Cricket from Lola and The Boy Next Door to be my brother. I don't really know why.. He really cared for his sister in the book plus he's really attractive so maybe I'll have those genes too? So just? I don't know! 

4) Who would be your pet?
Makayla: Actual pets? Or... Oh well I'm going with Jacob Black from Twilight by Stephanie Meyer. I mean he is a wolf! Or you know... Church...
Tyler: There literally like two pets, and they're both cats and from The Mortal Instruments. I want more pets in YA books in 2016! This is a far stretch, but I'm pretty sure that in Dorothy Must Die, Amy has a pet hamster. That thing would be my pet.

5) Where would you live?
Makayla: Definitely not Rosewood from Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepard! I'd like to live in a loop from Miss Peregrine's(Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children), but I'm not sure which one. Can Miss P just make me one that's in Florida? But like a rare nice, not too hot perfect Florida day?
Tyler: I wanna live in Angeles in the Palace from The Selection. Cause that would mean I'm probably a queen or a princess or some level of royalty. If I'm not royalty then I'm friends with the family or something. I just wanna be rich for once in my life! Let me dream!

6) Where would you go to school?
Makayla: I already know Tyler's answer but since I haven't read Harry Potter Ooh shocking! You know what? If you want me to read it go buy me that beautiful box set and then I'll marathon it okay? But until I can come up with that crazy amount of money, I'm going to go with The Shadowhunter Academy! I'd love to learn the Shadowhunter ways, but I wouldn't want the food! YUCK! But maybe if I just befriend Catarina she'd help me out?
Tyler: Hogwarts. But... I'd spend the summers at Camp Half-Blood!
7) Who would be your best friend?
Makayla: I feel like if I had a group of fictional best friends it'd be Annabeth Chase and Percy Jackson(Percy Jackson and the Olympians), Simon Lewis, Clary Fray, (TMI. But let's be honest I'd want all of them to be my besties) Ethan Wate and Lena Duchannes (Beautiful Creatures), and Cath and Levi (Fangirl).
Tyler: Um obviously the 7 demigods from the Heroes of Olympus series. Literally there are no other options. I love those characters with my entire heart which is how I love my real best friends, so it just makes sense!

8) Who would be your significant other?
Makayla: So many... Who to pick? Umm... Weighing out the pros and cons and not wanting to separate OTP's I'd have to say er... Jem Carstairs. I just. He just... He's perfect okay?
Tyler: I agree with Makayla about Jem, but I think I have to go with Percy Jackson. It's kind of my brand. Unless I decide that I can't steal him away from Annabeth(because we're all best friends), so I choose someone else? Let's do that. Just to get a little variety. I am left with Maxon Schreave from The Selection. It makes sense considering I want to live in his palace! Not bad. Not bad at all. 


Neither Makayla nor I created this tag, but we had a great time doing it! If you would like to do it too, feel free! Send us your links on Instagram or Twitter! I would love to read about your worlds! 
-Makayla|@stories_are_forever & Tyler|@perfectabeth__

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Followers

Subscribe