#TBRTakeDown 2.0 Read-A-Thon TBR

1:00:00 AM

Hello you guys! I just wanted to let you all know that I plan on participating in the #TBRTakeDown 2.0 read-a-thon, which is hosted by the lovely Shannon from LeaningLights on YouTube. This is a week long read-a-thon that runs from the 25th to the 31st! For more information, check out Shannon's announcement video on her channel!

{Shannon's Twitter- https://twitter.com/leaninglights and YouTube- https://www.youtube.com/c/leaninglights}

Here are the challenges :
- Read the first book in a series.
- Read a sequel book in a series.
- Read a book that's out of your comfort zone.
-Read the book that's been on your shelf the longest.
- Read your most recently hauled book. 


READ THE FIRST BOOK IN A SERIES-
I plan on reading "The Diviners" by Libba Bray to complete this challenge! I have no idea what it's about, but I hope I enjoy it!

READ A SEQUEL BOOK IN A SERIES-
For this challenge I want to read "Never Fade" by Alexandra Bracken. I have started this book SEVERAL times, but I've never been able to get into it. I really hope I can remedy that during this read-a-thon!

READ A BOOK THAT IS OUT OF YOUR COMFORT ZONE-
I would really like to try and read "Inside Out & Back Again" by Thanhha Lai. A family friend is lending me this book because she thought I would like it. It's about the Vietnam War, which is something that I've never read about, so it's definitely out of my comfort zone! It's also written in verse.. Hopefully it'll be a quick(but meaningful) read!

READ THE BOOK THAT'S BEEN ON YOUR SHELF THE LONGEST-
Technically, the book that has been on my shelf the longest (that I haven't already read) is "Never Fade". I will be using that book for both of the challenges.

READ YOUR MOST RECENTLY HAULED BOOK-
My most recently hauled book is "The Diviners", so that will be another book that completes two challenges!


Follow our Twitter for my updates during the Read-A-Thon! Stay tuned towards the very end of the month for the wrap-up for this read-a-thon, my monthly wrap-up, my #BOOKTUBEATHON TBR, and my monthly TBR for August! 
-Tyler|@perfectabeth__

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Followers

Subscribe