YALLFEST 2015 AUTHORS??

9:52:00 PM

So yesterday afternoon the author list for YALLFEST was released! I have been anticipating this list since the moment I left Charleston last year! Meeting authors and seeing the people who are responsible for some of your favorite stories is one of the coolest things in the world, so naturally I was curious about who I would get to meet next time around!


This year, there are some amazing authors! Although I'm disappointed that we'll be missing out on people like Rainbow Rowell or Sarah J. Maas, I'm really excited to see different authors like Sabaa Tahir and Megan Spooner! There are some reoccurring names on the list as well! Gayle Forman, Kami Garcia, Veronica Roth, and many others will be back in Charleston this November! 
During my trip I would like to see Leigh Bardugo, Alexandra Bracken, Libba Bray, Kiera Cass, Melissa de la Cruz, Susan Ee, Gayle Forman, Kami Garcia, Ellen Hopkins, Kody Keplinger, David Levithan, E. Lockhart, Marie Lu, Mindy McGinnis , Richelle Mead, Danielle Paige, Veronica Roth, Carrie Ryan, Megan Spooner, Margaret Stohl, Sabaa Tahir, Rick Yancey, and Nicola Yoon. I'm definitely going to have plenty of books to buy and read! I highly anticipate the books written by the authors that I haven't read because I've heard nothing but awesome reviews! If you're planning on seeing any of the same authors, then hopefully we'll run into each other in line! Leave a comment on the blog or Makayla's or my Instagram! I would love to meet some of you guys! I will definitely be posting about the complete schedule when it comes out in October, but if you would like a post in August about the ticketed events, I would love to make that for you guys! 

www.yallfest.com 
^ Full Author List, Dates, Times, and other information. 





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Followers

Subscribe