Tyler's Summer Summed Up In 5 Words

12:39:00 AM

With the end of summer comes a brand new, and hopefully better, reading season! I thought I would kick off fall by SUMming up my SUMmer reads! (I hope you all appreciate that wordplay as much as I do.)


The Young Elites by Marie Lu:

Complicated. Confusing. Different. Cool. Meh.




Intricate. Shocking. Captivating. Mind-numbingly good.




Weird. Educational. Unique. Entrancing. Crazy.



Plot Twist. Emotional. Nostalgic. 




Heart wrenching. Heart warming. Beautiful. 







If you follow us on Instagram, like you should, you might have seen that I mentioned that Makayla and I are doing something very special for all of our followers in November! I know it seems far away right now, but it really isn't. So.... I've decided to tease you guys with a clue!
Hint: MPHFPC
That's it! That's all you get.. for now! DM us your guesses on the bookstagram and we MIGHT tell you if you're right! ;)
Follow us on Instagram and Twitter for more updates to come!
-Tyler|@perfectabeth__

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Followers

Subscribe